Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Life On a Chain







What is the point of having a dog when all you are going to do is chain it up outside?
A dog is not a object or a piece of property. It is a living and breathing being.

For protection? How is a chained dog going to physically protect you? 
A chained barking dog is far from being intimidating....

A chain dog is a dead dog. It's impossible for a chained dog to get out of dangerous situations or escape from a aggressive animal or human. You basically are giving your dog a death sentence....

I don't want my house dirty from the dog. 
Don't have a dog if material positions are more important to you then a life.

My dog is my pride and joy. I want to show how tough he/she is on a big heavy chain.
Really? Would you want to haul around a big heavy chain to prove how tough you are?

My kids play with the dog sometimes.
What about any other time? 

So many reasons that are beyond me and my reasonable way of thinking why anyone would just throw a dog on a chain outside, maybe throw it some food and water once in a while and if that dog is really lucky have a decent form of shelter and call that pet ownership.

A dog is a pack animal. It needs it's pack. It needs family.

No comments:

Post a Comment